- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities. March 4, 2016. Policy Basics: Where Do Our Federal Tax Dollars Go? (Accessed January 2017).
- The United States Department of Justice Website. False Claims Amendments Act of 1986 (P.L. 99-562). www.justice.gov (Accessed December 2016)
- Associated Press (March 6, 2013). Much of $60B from U.S. to rebuild Iraq wasted, special auditor's final report to Congress shows. CBS News
- Joan McCarter. (October 20, 2011). Pentagon: Defense contractors that defrauded the U.S. military received $1.1 trillion. Daily Kos.
- Tom Coombe (Aug 6, 2010). Far Hills native Sean McMahon injured in Afghanistan July 4, but date of return home is questionable. The Bernardsville News
- U.S. Department of Justice. December 9, 2013. Northrop Grumman Corp. Pays $11.4 Million to Resolve Allegations That It Improperly Charged Costs to Government Contracts. (Accessed January 2017)
- Wiley Hayes (July 29, 2015). Keymar husband, wife plea guilty to $30 million in fraud. Carroll County Times