- Myrna Oliver. Firm to Settle Silkwood Case : Kerr-McGee Will Pay $1.38 Million to Estate - August 23, 1986. Los Angeles Times
- Riva D. Atlas. John M. Gravitt, 61, a Pioneer In Lawsuits by Whistle-Blowers. March 1, 2001. The New York Times
- Jeffrey Wigand Biography. Retrieved from: http://www.jeffreywigand.com/bio.php
- Clare Dyer. Aubrey Blumsohn: Academic who took on industry. BMJ 2009;339:b5293
- The United States Department of Justice (DOJ). September 2, 2009.Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History. Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing. www.justice.gov
- The United States Department of Justice (DOJ). January 15, 2009. Eli Lilly and Company Agrees to Pay $1.415 Billion to Resolve Allegations of Off-label Promotion of Zyprexa. $515 Million Criminal Fine Is Largest Individual Corporate Criminal Fine in History; Civil Settlement up to $800 Million. www.justice.gov
- Paul Panckhurst. August 19, 2016. Deutsche Bank Whistle-Blower Spurns $8 Million SEC Reward. Bloomberg.
- The United States Department of Justice (DOJ). October 26, 2010. GlaxoSmithKline to Plead Guilty & Pay $750 Million to Resolve Criminal and Civil Liability Regarding Manufacturing Deficiencies at Puerto Rico Plant. www.justice.gov