- Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice and the Enforcement Division of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. A resource guide to the U.S. Foreign Practices Act. Retrieved from: https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/criminal-fraud/legacy/2015/01/16/guide.pdf
- The United States Department of Justice (DOJ). Foreign Practices Act. An Overview. www.justice.gov. (Accessed October 2016)
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Spotlight on Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. www.sec.gov. (Accessed September 2016)
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). SEC Charges Siemens AG for Engaging in Worldwide Bribery. www.sec.gov. (Accessed November 2016)
- Blumenthal P., et al. U.S. Oil Industry Giant Paid Millions To A Company At The Center Of Huge Corruption Scandal. March 30, 2016. The Huffington Post.
- Christopher Drew, Nicola Clark. BAE Settles Corruption Charges. February 5, 2010. The New York Times.