- The United States Department of Justice. June 22, 2016. National Health Care Fraud Takedown Results in Charges against 301 Individuals for Approximately $900 Million in False Billing. www.justice.gov
- The United States Department of Justice. August 27, 2010. HEAT: a year of tackling health care fraud. www.justice.gov
- The United States Department of Justice. June 3, 2013. Doctor Convicted in Kickback Scheme Involving a Philadelphia Hospice. www.justice.gov
- Joshua Berlinger, June 23, 2016. Hundreds arrested for $900 million worth of health care fraud. CNN.
- Stark Law - Information on penalties, legal practices, latest news and advice. Retrieved from: http://starklaw.org/default.htm
- Office of Inspector General – U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Comparison of the Anti-Kickback Statute and Stark Law. Retrieved from: https://oig.hhs.gov/compliance/provider-compliance-training/files/StarkandAKSChartHandout508.pdf
- U.S. Attorney’s Office. April 16, 2013. Chicago Sacred Heart Hospital Owner, Executive, and Four Doctors Arrested in Alleged Medicare Referral Kickback Conspiracy. The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).