- Thomson Reuters. (August 04, 2015). Global pharma sales to reach $1.3 trillion.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Medicare-Medicaid Coordination. www.cms.gov. (Accessed September 2016)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Off-label Pharmaceutical Marketing: How to Recognize and Report It. www.cms.gov. (Accessed November 2016)
- John Braithwaite. (1984). Corporate crime in the pharmaceutical industry. Routledge & Kegan Paul. London, Boston, Melbourne and Henley.
- Thomas Gryta. (July 21, 2011). What is a ‘Pharmacy Benefit Manager?’. The Wall Street Journal.
- The United States Department of Justice (DOJ). Johnson & Johnson to Pay More Than $2.2 Billion to Resolve Criminal and Civil Investigations. www.justice.gov (Accessed October 2016)
- The United States Department of Justice (DOJ). July 2, 2012. GlaxoSmithKline to Plead Guilty and Pay $3 Billion to Resolve Fraud Allegations and Failure to Report Safety Data. www.justice.gov (Accessed November 2016).
- The United States Department of Justice (DOJ). July 2, 2012. AstraZeneca and Cephalon to Pay $46.5 Million and $7.5 Million, Respectively, for Allegedly Underpaying Rebates Owed Under Medicaid Drug Rebate Program. www.justice.gov (Accessed November 2016).
- The National Law Review. June 27, 2014. Omnicare Pays $124 Million to Settle Whistleblower Allegations Involving Healthcare Fraud.