- The United States Department of Justice Website. False Claims Act cases: Government intervention in Qui Tam (Whistleblower) suits. Retrieved from: https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/usao-edpa/legacy/2011/04/18/fcaprocess2_0.pdf
- Legal information Institute. 25 U.S. 10 U.S. Code § 2306a – Cost or pricing data: truth in negotiations. Cornell University Law School.
- Jack Smith. $37 screws, a $7,622 coffee maker, $640 toilet seats: suppliers to our military just won’t be oversold. July 30, 1986. Los Angeles Times.
- Steven Pearlstein. (January 31, 2014). The federal outsourcing boom and why it’s failing Americans. The Washington Post.
- The United States Department of Justice Website. Justice Department Recovers Over $3.5 Billion From False Claims Act Cases in Fiscal Year 2015. www.justice.gov (Accessed October 2016)
- Aruna Viswanatha (Dec 19, 2014). Lockheed Martin to pay $27.5 million to settle gov’t overbilling claims. Reuters.
- Sophia Pearson, Steven Church (December 8, 2014). Supreme Pays U.S. $389 Million for Afghanistan Food Fraud. Bloomberg.
- The United States Department of Justice Website. April 24, 2009. Hurricane Katrina Contractor Accepts $4 Million Judgment Under the False Claims Act. www.justice.gov (Accessed November 2016)