- The United States Department of Justice Website. False Claims Amendments Act of 1986 (P.L. 99-562). www.justice.gov (Accessed November 2016)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS). What Happens to a Claim for an Informant Award (Whistleblower). (Accessed October 2016)
- Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice and the Enforcement Division of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. A resource guide to the U.S. Foreign Practices Act. Retrieved from: https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/criminal-fraud/legacy/2015/01/16/guide.pdf
- One Hundred Eleventh Congress of the United States of America. Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. H. R. 4173.
- J. Randy Beck, The False Claims Act and the English Eradication of Qui Tam Legislation, 78 North Carolina Law Review 539 (March 2000)
- Saskia De Melker, December 21, 2014. Top payouts to federal false claims whistleblowers in fiscal year 2014. PBS Newshour