- The United States Department of Justice Website. False Claims Act cases: Government intervention in Qui Tam (Whistleblower) suits.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS). What Happens to a Claim for an Informant Award (Whistleblower). (Accessed October 2016)
- The White House. Wall Street Reform: The Dodd-Frank Act. www.whitehouse.gov.
- David Kocieniwski. Whistle-Blower Awarded $104 Million by I.R.S.. September 11, 2012. The New York Times (Accessed October 2016)
- U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission Whistleblower Program. www.whistleblower.gov