- Jason Ryan (April 18, 2008). Mueller Expects More Corporate Fraud Cases. ABC News.
- One Hundred Eleventh Congress of the United States of America. Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. H. R. 4173.
- “Securities Investor Protection Corporation > Who > Not FDIC”. SIPC. Retrieved 2013-11-21.
- US Securities and Exchange Commission. SEC Office of the Whistleblower. www.sec.gov (Accessed October 2016)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS). What Happens to a Claim for an Informant Award (Whistleblower). (Accessed November 2016)
- “Wife Says She and Madoff Tried Suicide”. The New York Times. Reuters. October 26, 2011.