Our Skilled Attorneys Pursue Justice for Whistleblowers With Information Actionable Under an Existing u.s. Whistleblower Law or Program
Our passionate team of attorneys and investigators are committed to helping whistleblowers make their voices heard, and fight to earn them the justice and reward they deserve. Our team brings over 30 years of experience to the table and has successfully recovered over $8 billion for our government in the pursuit of justice for our clients.
We know that blowing the whistle on unethical behavior through the legal process can be intimidating, but if you have a good case, devoted attorneys are here to represent your best interests, protect your rights, and guide you through every step of the process. Call today to learn more: (800) 689-8552.
What Is a Whistleblower?
The term “whistleblower” can be traced back to the Middle Ages when the first qui tam provision appeared. Many Americans, however, still find the word ambiguous. We’re here to set the record straight: Whistleblowers bravely seize an opportunity to positively impact the lives of others by exposing an act of fraud, illegal wrongdoing, or unethical conduct within a company.
Even if your perception of the word “whistleblower” was negatively influenced at some point in the past, it’s critical to understand that whistleblowers are not villains; they’re heroes. They play an integral role in maintaining transparency, integrity, and effectiveness of our government programs, and thus impact a wide range of industries in our country.
Although the prevalent “corporate culture” in modern-day America may prefer for you to see things differently, our team strongly believes in the importance of holding policymakers accountable and ensuring justice is served. As a whistleblower, you can join us in being part of the solution.
What Qualifies as Fraudulent Activity?
There are a variety of frauds that can qualify a person to initiate a whistleblower legal action. In recent years, officials have increasingly relied on whistleblowers to ensure justice is served, and the American people are protected under the law. At Whistleblowers International, we investigate many types of fraud where government money has been defrauded, including:
- Cybersecurity. This involves a company failing to comply with cybersecurity requirements it may be obligated to follow under a government contract it has.
- Defense Contractor Military Fraud.
- Derivatives and Commodity Futures.
- Education. Fraudulent activity that occurs when a school or university violates the mandates in the Higher Education Act (HEA) to increase profits, such as enrolling unqualified students, paying kickbacks to recruiters, or defrauding the government of money in other ways.
- Financial. This involves the violation of federal securities or commodities laws, or other financial laws enforced by the SEC, CFTC or FinCen.
- Fraud Against the Government. This entails illegal acts that lead to government money being lost as a result of fraud.
- Healthcare. This fraud can be committed by health professionals and patients alike. It involves intentionally deceiving or manipulating the healthcare system, such as billing a patient twice for the same service or visit, prescribing unnecessary services, and any other act involving a large-scale defrauding of government healthcare programs.
- Money Laundering. A fraud in which the fraudsters conceals the origin of illegally obtained money, such as drug trafficking.
- Natural Resources. When leasing land to drill or mine, scammers take advantage of the leasing agreement to unlawfully increase their profits or misrepresent the amount of oil, gas, or other natural resources.
- Political Corruption. if the involving the theft of taxpayer money or for non-US politicians, the accepting of bribes by US companies seeking government contracts.
- Private Insurance.
- Procurement Fraud in Government Contracts.
- Tax Fraud.
As you can see, there is a wide range of fraudulent activity. These acts of misconduct and unethical behavior have the potential to impact many industries that often have a direct influence in our lives, health, and wellbeing. That’s why Whistleblowers International is devoted to helping people like you use their voices for the greater good and expose corruption within American companies and government programs.
If you believe you may have witnessed an act of misconduct, fraud, or other illicit activity that involves losses of at least a million dollars to the federal or state governments or involves big violations of laws, we’re here to help you take the next step. Don’t sit idly by while the “big guys” push you around. Report unlawful activity to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your fellow Americans. Our highly skilled attorneys and investigators are here to stand by you through every step of the process, and can help advocate for the justice and reward you deserve.
Do your part to prevent companies and corporations from profiting off of honest people. If you suspect an act of misconduct, call (800) 689-8552 or contact us online to request your case evaluation from one of our experienced attorneys.
Focused on Creating a Better World
Whistleblowers International exists to help whistleblowers with strong information and evidence of wrongdoing against the government bring whistleblower lawsuits, and ultimately to help the next generation avoid these experiences and to prevent future victims. That's what "Committed to Global Transparency" means to us.
Practicing with Open Ears and Open Minds
We are familiar with the intricacies of these cases. You may not know exactly what kind of case your information might pertain to or what exact significance it has. We're the experts in this area and what to decipher that on your behalf. Whistleblower cases are extremely complex and your information may qualify you to initiate a legal action under one of the many kinds of governmental whistleblower programs that exist in the US.
A Rare Law Firm of Pure Whistleblowers
There are many law firms that represent whistleblowers, but very few law firms keep whistleblower cases as their sole focus in the way that we do. We've done this for decades, and we are eager to speak with you.
Unmatched Wealth of Knowledge in This Area
Dr. Joe is both a medical doctor and a licensed attorney who has been in the whistleblowing arena for over 30 years as both a consultant and a whistleblower himself. We want to hear you and see how we can help.
- Whistleblower News
One of the best tools the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) has to help reduce fraudulent activities and protect investors is its Whistleblower Program, which provides a reward of 10%-30% of monies ...Read More
- Whistleblower News
Money laundering is the act of concealing the origins of money, usually of criminal origin. When people obtain funds from criminal endeavors, they must find ways to use the money in a non-suspicious ...Read More
- Whistleblower News
The whistleblower who exposed the healthcare fraud occurring at Theranos Inc. reports a vast scheme used to manipulate lab tests and quality-control checks. Tyler Shultz is the grandson of George P. ...Read More